The opinions and feedback received from clients and colleagues is really important. We are committed to providing a high quality, effective and transparent service.
Clients who have commissioned Non Medical Prescribing updates and training from nmprescribing:
- Brent PCT
- Buckinghamshire PCT
- Care UK
- Central London Community Healthcare
- Central Surrey Health
- Colchester Hospital University NHS Foundation Trust
- Coventry PCT
- Dartford and Gravesham NHS Trust
- Dudley Group of Hospitals NHS Trust
- East Sussex Downs and Weald PCT
- Eastern and Coastal Kent PCT
- Epsom and St Helier University Hospitals NHS Trust
- Great Ormond Street Hospital NHS Trust
- Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust
- Hampshire Community Health Care
- Hillingdon Community Health
- Lincolnshire PCT
- Liverpool Street Walk-in Centre
- Medway Community Healthcare
- Medway NHS Foundation Trust
- Medway School of Pharmacy
- Mid Staffordshire Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- NHS Bedfordshire
- NHS Lincolnshire
- NHS South East Coast
- Norfolk and Waveney Mental Health NHS Foundation Trust
- North East Essex PCT
- North East Lincolnshire Care Trust Plus
- Nuffield Health - Ipswich
- Oxfordshire PCT
- Plymouth Hospitals NHS Trust
- Portsmouth City Teaching PCT
- Royal Brompton & Harefield NHS Foundation Trust
- Royal Free Hampstead NHS Trust
- Salford PCT
- South Downs NHS Trust
- South Tees Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- South Warwickshire NHS Foundation Trust
- South West Essex PCT
- South West Yorkshire Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
- St Christophers Hospice
- Suffolk Community Healthcare
- Wandsworth PCT
- Warrington and Halton Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Wolverhampton PCT
We would like to thank all of our clients for commissioning our services.
Clients and colleagues who have given feedback are listed below:
I have known and worked with Fiona for approximately ten years. In all of this time Fiona has diligently and effectively worked to a high standard, meeting timescales, and always achieving the objectives agreed. She has considerable depth of knowledge and a commitment and passion to driving the Non Medical Prescribing agenda. I have always been able to depend and rely on Fiona both personally and professionally. I am delighted and consider it a privilege to be able to know and work with her. I would certainly not hesitate in working with her to continue to improve the developments within Non Medical Prescribing.
- Barbara Stuttle CBE Chair of the Association for Nurse Prescribing
Fiona was commissioned to do some work for Boots in relation to enabling Pharmacist Independent Prescribers to safely use their qualification. The group of pharmacists who were involved positively evaluated the work that Fiona did. Fiona was professional and extremely knowledgeable in what she delivered, and did exactly what she was asked to do ensuring effective delivery of specified outcomes. I would use Fiona's expertise in the future to support the development of Pharmacist Prescribers.
- Gary Dobinson, Programme Development Manager - Pharmacists, Boots the Chemist
I have worked with Fiona on a number of occasions and have always found her to be very thorough, dedicated and professional. Her input has been extremely valuable. She is excellent at organisation and is a fantastic facilitator.
- Heidi Wright Head of Quality Improvement The Royal Pharmaceutical Society of Great Britain
Fiona has been a pioneer for Non Medical Prescribing helping to lead the development of prescribing throughout the UK. She has developed policies and protocols in ensuring nurses and midwives are able to practice safely, effectively and cost-effectively. Fiona has wide experience of speaking at local, regional and national level across a range of issues that impact on prescribing practice. Without people like Fiona Non Medical Prescribing would not be where it is today! With her vast knowledge of Non Medical Prescribing Fiona is invaluable in taking your organisation forward.
- Liz Plastow (personal endorsement)
Fiona Peniston-Bird has been instrumental in the development of Non Medical Prescribing in the Surrey & Sussex area. She is a highly professional and knowledgeable colleague, who we have been able to work with on several national initiatives which have now been implemented in practice.
- Professor Matt Griffiths Joint Prescribing & Medicines Management Adviser Royal College of Nursing Visiting Professor, University of Northampton
- Professor Molly Courtenay University of Reading Joint Prescribing & Medicines Mangement Adviser Royal College of Nursing
Fiona recently delivered a presentation to senior nurse managers including Directors of Nursing and Non Medical Prescribing Leads on the subject of clinical governance in Non medical Prescribing for us locally. The development of Non Medical Prescribing is complex and Fiona has a wealth of knowledge and understanding on what is required to assist organisations embed Non Medical Prescribing safely into their structures. Her experience in developing Non Medical Prescribing within the NHS will also help non NHS independent healthcare providers to develop, implement and deliver Non Medical Prescribing for the benefit of their patients. Fiona is incredibly approachable and professional in her work, I would recommend her services and expertise to all NHS and non NHS organisations alike.
- Sam Sherrington Non Medical Prescribing Lead NHS North West
We were very pleased that Fiona was able to speak at the Adastra National Conference this year. The audience comprised over 200 delegates from out-of-hours and urgent care services across the UK. Her presentation on Non Medical Prescribing was very informative and well received by the audience. We will certainly ask her to present again at future meetings.
- Dr Alex Yeates Medical Director Adastra